Air Conditioning Services in Southwest Florida
Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a family-owned and -operated HVAC company that’s been keeping residents comfortable in Palmetto, Bradenton, Sun City, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, and the surrounding areas since 1967.
Our friendly AC technicians are factory trained and certified to provide the best repair, replacement, and maintenance services available for optimal system efficiency and home comfort. We also background-check all of our technicians to give you peace of mind when we arrive for your appointment.
Air Conditioning Repair in Southwest Florida
At Brown, we’re all too familiar with the Florida heat, and we know how quickly you can overheat in a home without air conditioning. That’s why we offer emergency air conditioning repair and same-day services. We arrive quickly, so you won’t have to go without AC or run a malfunctioning system, which can cause further damage.
Signs you need AC repair include:
- Your energy bill has gone up unexpectedly.
- Your air conditioner won’t turn off.
- Your air conditioner short cycles.
- Your air conditioner makes strange sounds.
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm or no air.
- You smell musty, charred, or unpleasant smells from the air vents.
- Some rooms are hot, while others are too cold.
If you’re looking for trustworthy, professional HVAC repair, call Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing at (941) 722-9276 for emergency service.
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Southwest Florida
If you need air conditioning replacement, be sure your new air conditioner is installed by experts who’ll do the job right. You need high-quality, professional installation to get the best performance and longest life span out of your system.
Air conditioners have an average life span of 10 to 15 years. While your unit may last even longer if you’ve kept up with annual maintenance, it’s best to plan for a replacement instead of scrambling for an emergency replacement after a complete AC breakdown.
Signs you may need an air conditioning replacement soon include:
- Your AC is getting old, and your energy bills are rising. Older systems are less energy-efficient, and they suck up more and more power as they wear out.
- Your AC system isn’t working as well as it used to. It takes longer to reach the set temperature and struggles to maintain that temperature.
- You’re always calling for repairs. Frequent air conditioning repairs are an expensive hassle. If a repair to an older system will cost more the 50% of your unit’s value, you’re better off opting for air conditioning replacement instead.
Consider a Heat Pump for an All-in-One HVAC System
Before proceeding with a new air conditioning installation, consider if a heat pump may be right for you. This system heats and cools your home by pulling in heat from outdoors to warm you in winter and pulling heat out of your home in summer.
A heat pump is a great HVAC system option for Florida homes because weather rarely dips below freezing when heat pumps start to fall behind in efficiency.
Contact us online or call us at (941) 722-9276 for a free air conditioning replacement estimate!
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Southwest Florida
Air conditioning maintenance is vital to your unit’s long-term function and should be completed annually. A well-maintained HVAC system:
- Runs more effectively
- Saves energy
- Has a longer service life
- Needs fewer major repairs
Schedule AC maintenance in early spring to ensure your system is ready for the heat. Regular air conditioning maintenance allows technicians to catch problems before they result in an AC breakdown and cause expensive wear and tear on your system. An annual tune-up also ensures you comply with your manufacturer’s warranty terms.
Call (941) 722-9276 or contact us online to ask about our Family Plan for air conditioning maintenance.
Choose Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing for Dependable Air Conditioning Services
From air conditioning repair to new system installation, Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing offers top-quality services your neighbors have trusted for over 50 years.
Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau shows that we stand behind our work and always provide quality customer service and workmanship. We communicate the state of any air conditioner and provide service options before we get to work.
Call (941) 722-9276 or contact us online to schedule same-day service! We’re ready to help with all your cooling needs.