Need Service Now?
Energy Costs Continue to Rise – It’s time to take action
If your home is 10-15 years old, there’s a good chance it’s not as well insulated as it should be. Not having enough insulation results in major energy loss and, whether you realize it or not, your home is constantly leaking energy- especially out of the attic.
Since energy costs are only continuing to rise, it’s a smart idea to protect your home against these rising expenses. A well-insulated home can significantly reduce the cost of utility bills throughout the year. We want to help you save money, not throw it away. That’ why, we install Atticat insulation
using the Owens Corning AttiCat Expanding Blown-in Insulation System. It’s one of the fastest, easiest and most affordable ways to save on energy
Act Today & Start Saving Tomorrow
Benefits of Atticat Insulation
The insulating performance of all insulation products is measured by a common standard referred to as the R-value. R-value measures resistance to heat flow and is usually determined by the thickness of the insulation. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. By adding Insulation to your attic, you can
- Save up to 20% on your homes heating and cooling energy costs by insulation and air sealing.
- Earn a 30% tax credit up to $1500**
- Increase the comfort of your home, especially during the extreme heat of summer and the bitter cold of winter.
- Increase your home’s resale value.
Owens Corning Atticat Insulation – Less Hassle, More Comfort
We’ve partnered with Owens Corning – the insulation and energy-efficiency experts
to help get the job done quickly and effectively. The use of their proprietary AttiCat Expanding Blown-in Insulation System makes installation
Quick and Easy
- Covers entire attic in less than 1.5 hours (1000-sq-ft. attic with R-30)
- Puts AttiCat Expanding Blown-in PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation where you need it, providing optimum insulating R-value for your climate zone
- Provides complete coverage, even around pipes, wires and outlets
- AttiCat Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation releases and expands complete inside the machine
- Low-dust system
Safe and Reliable
- AttiCat Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation will not settle
- AttiCat Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation maintains its insulating power over time
- Reliable system ensures safe installation in your home
- AttiCat Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation in noncombustible
The AttiCat Expanding Blown-in Insulation System
uses Owens Corning AttiCat Expanding PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation, which is mold-resistant, noncorrosive and does not absorb.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment
or call us at (941) 722 9276