Furnace Services in Southwest Florida
Furnaces are a reliable heating option for homeowners in the Southwest Florida area. They’re energy-efficient, durable, and provide the consistent heating you need to keep your home cozy.
If you need residential furnace installation, repair, or maintenance in Southwest or Central Florida, turn to Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing for help. Our top-rated HVAC company has provided heating services to our community since 1967.
If your furnace is malfunctioning, don’t wait to get help. The problem could get worse and cost more to repair — or your furnace could break down completely.
Reach out to Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing for furnace repairs if:
- Your furnace is making loud banging noises.
- Your pilot light won’t light.
- Your pilot light flame is yellow or orange instead of blue.
- Your carbon monoxide detector is going off.
- Your system short-cycles.
Emergency Furnace Repairs
Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is available for same-day service and emergency furnace repair if you have no heating.
We’ll arrive as quickly as possible, inspect your system to determine the root cause of the issue, provide the needed repair to do the job right the first time and restore your heating.
Call (941) 722-9276 now to request emergency furnace repair in Sarasota, Palmetto, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, or Sun City.
Furnace Installation & Replacement
Has your old furnace been struggling to keep up with your heating needs? The skilled HVAC technicians from Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing can help. We offer furnace installation and replacement for gas and electric furnaces.
We’ll help you choose the right system for your home by considering your home’s square footage, your budget, your energy-efficiency goals, and more.
Gas vs. Electric Furnaces
Not sure whether you should get gas or electric furnace? While both types of systems last for 15 to 20 years, here are a few key differences.
- Are fueled by natural gas
- Can heat to a higher temperature than electric furnaces
- Cost less to operate than electric furnaces
- Are powered by electric heating elements
- Are more energy-efficient than gas furnaces in our mild Florida climate
- Are safer to operate since they don’t rely on natural gas
Don’t let your furnace fall into disrepair. Keep it in good condition by scheduling preventive furnace maintenance with Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing. Scheduling routine furnace maintenance will:
- Extend the service life of your furnace
- Improve your furnace’s energy efficiency
- Reduce the risk of future expensive repairs
- Ensure you have reliable heating when you need it
Choose Brown for Furnace Services in Southwest Florida
Homeowners in and around Southwest Florida rely on Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing for top-notch furnace installation, repair and maintenance.
Our highly trained HVAC technicians can handle any furnace service easily. When you hire our team, you can expect:
- Quality workmanship
- Exceptional customer service
- Service for all brands
- Upfront pricing
- Warranty on all jobs