Heating Maintenance in Southwest Florida
You paid good money for your heating system. Why wouldn’t you try to keep it in good condition for as long as possible?
Just like your car, your heating system needs occasional tune-ups to keep it working properly. That’s why Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing offers heating maintenance for homeowners throughout Southwest Florida.
Our licensed and insured HVAC technicians know how to keep furnaces and heat pumps in top condition so your home can stay comfortable when temperatures drop.
Contact us online or call (941) 722-9276 today to request a heating tune-up in Sarasota, Palmetto, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, or Sun City.
What Are the Benefits of Heating Maintenance?
Preventative heating maintenance is an investment in your system’s operation and longevity. Scheduling an annual heating tune-up will:
- Boost your HVAC system’s energy efficiency: We inspect and clean key components to ensure your heating system operates optimally.
- Lower your monthly heating costs: A more efficient heating system will use less energy to heat your home.
- Reduce the risk of premature heating replacement: Routine heating maintenance will extend the service life of your heating system.
- Reduce heating repair needs: We’ll take care of any small repair needs we find during our inspection before they can affect your comfort.
- Give you peace of mind: You can feel confident that your heating system will work when you need it.
We recommend scheduling a tune-up once a year to ensure that your heating system is ready for winter.
Reach out to us online or call (941) 722-9276 today to schedule heating maintenance in Southwest Florida.
What’s Included in a Heating Tune-Up?
The skilled HVAC technicians at Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing can perform routine maintenance on your furnace or heat pump. During your heating maintenance appointment, our team will thoroughly inspect your heating system to perform any needed repairs or replace any faulty parts. We proudly service all brands.
Furnace maintenance is vital for keeping your heating system energy-efficient and safe. We will:
- Change your air filters
- Inspect gas or electrical connections
- Clean heating elements
- Ensure that your carbon monoxide detector is working properly
Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat pump maintenance is similar to air conditioning maintenance. We will:
- Change your air filters
- Recharge refrigerant if needed
- Inspect the electrical components
- Remove any debris from outdoor components
If you need heat pump or furnace maintenance services in Southwest Florida, contact Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing online or call (941) 722-9276 today.
Choose Brown for Heating Maintenance in Southwest Florida
When you schedule heating maintenance services with Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, you’re making a smart choice for your HVAC system and comfort.
We’ve provided HVAC services for homeowners in Southwest Florida since 1967, so you can feel confident that we know how to keep your heating system working properly.
Call (941) 722-9276 or contact us online now to request heating maintenance for your Southwest Florida home.