Heating Repair in Southwest Florida
Florida is famous for its great weather, but even the Sunshine State gets the occasional chill. The expert technicians at Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing offer comprehensive repair for heating systems in the Southwest Florida.
Whether you rely on a heat pump or furnace, we can quickly resolve your heating issues to restore your comfort.
Emergency Heating Repair
When heating systems malfunction or break down completely, fast professional service is important for correcting the immediate problem and ensuring the system’s longevity. Contact us right away for same-day service.
If you’ve got a heating system emergency, call BHCP at (941) 722-9276 right away!
Signs You Need Heating Repair
Though not everyone knows the intricacies of heating systems, there are a few common telltale signs most homeowners can recognize to determine your system needs repair, including:
- Insufficient heat: If the system runs continuously but doesn’t heat the home well enough, try opening vents and replacing filters. If that doesn’t solve the problem, you might need repairs.
- No heat: This can happen when the pilot light is out on gas furnaces, the thermostat isn’t set to heat mode, or a circuit is tripped.
- Rising energy bills: It’s normal for bills to rise during colder periods, but sudden spikes for no clear reason could be an indicator repairs are needed.
- System short-cycling: When your heating system turns on and off erratically, that can indicate any of a number of problems needing professional attention.
- Unusual noises: Screeching, banging, popping, or other unusual noises could indicate a loose or broken component. When this happens, power off the heater and call a professional.
Common Heating Issues
The professionals at Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing have the knowledge and experience to repair a variety of heating systems. Though we’re equipped to address the full spectrum of problems, some of the most common ones we see include:
- Gas furnaces with pilot lights that are out completely or discolored yellow
- Electric furnaces with ignition problems and other starting challenges
- Heat pumps that are short-cycling or have frozen coils
Heating Repair vs. Replacement
When heating systems malfunction, homeowners often find it challenging to decide between repair and replacement. Repairs are probably the better choice when:
- Only minor parts are needed for the fix.
- The system is routinely maintained.
- The warranty is still valid.
- The system is less than 15 years old.
- Repair costs are far less than 50% of the cost of a new unit.
Choose Brown for Reliable Heating Services in the Tampa Bay Area
Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is your best choice for same-day heating repair. We’re easy to do business with, and we stand behind our work by providing warranties on all jobs we complete.
With upfront pricing, service for all brands, and quality workmanship, it’s easy to see why your neighbors choose our team.