Need Service Now?
[button id=”button-contact” style=”filled” class=”button-contact” align=”right” link=”https://brownheatingandcoolinginc.com/contact-us/” linkTarget=”_self” bgColor=”accent1″ hover_color=”accent1″ font=”13″ icon=”arrow-right10″ icon_placement=”right” icon_color=””]CONTACT US[/button][button id=”schedule-button” style=”filled” class=”schedule-button” align=”right” link=”https://brownheatingandcoolinginc.com/schedule-service/” linkTarget=”_self” bgColor=”accent1″ hover_color=”accent1″ font=”13″ icon=”arrow-right10″ icon_placement=”right” icon_color=””]SCHEDULE ONLINE[/button]Your air conditioning system is one of the most expensive appliances in your home. By maintaining the A/C unit on a regular basis, you can extend the life of your heating and cooling system, keep the system running efficiently as possible, lower your utility bills and keep your system from any unwanted repairs.
Consumer Reports recommends maintaining your system on a regular basis to keep energy costs down and prolong the life of your A/C. At Brown Heating and Cooling, our trained technicians perform a complete 30 Point Clean and Tune that usually takes between 60 an 90 minutes to complete.
Here are Some of What Our 30 Point Clean and Tune Includes:
- Technician will clean or replace your standard filter
- We’ll check your thermostat, also check your de-humidistat (if you have one)
- We clean the air handler and the pan, also flush and vacuum the drain line
- We add algaecide tablets to keep the pan and line fungus and bacteria free
- We spray the evaporator coil and blower housing with and EPA approved product, this will minimize the amount of bacteria and mildew, sanitize the unit, but is not harmful to the lungs in any way
- We use that same product on the outside condenser which will remove the salt that builds up on the unit, extended the life of the outside unit
- We check the heating elements and electrical components, to insure there are no loose connections, frayed wires or any type of potential fire hazards
- We check the Freon level and pressure
- We will check all the air ducts to insure each room is cooling or heating properly, and we always leave a detailed inspection report for your household records
- Best of all, we guarantee all of our work 100%, if you aren’t completely satisfied, there is no charge at all