Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Southwest Florida
Benefits of Improving the Indoor Air Quality in Your Florida HomeThe air inside your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outdoors. By installing systems to improve your home’s indoor air quality, you’ll enjoy:
- Improved HVAC efficiency: By eliminating airborne contaminants from your home, your HVAC equipment won’t need to work as hard to satisfy your comfort demands, allowing you to save money on your monthly energy expenses.
- Increased home cleanliness: Without dust and debris floating freely throughout your home, you’ll notice cleaner surfaces for reduced home maintenance and dusting needs.
- Reduced respiratory irritation: Air purification systems help eliminate harmful contaminants and allergens so you and your family can enjoy improved respiratory health and reduced allergy symptoms.
Our Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Southwest Florida
Our HVAC specialists are uniquely capable of eliminating up to 99.9% of harmful airborne contaminants through our powerful indoor air quality solutions, including:
Our indoor air purifiers help filter out airborne particles by capturing, purifying, and releasing clean air throughout the home. Equipped with a HEPA air filter, our air purification systems are ideal for eliminating:
- Volatile organic compounds, viruses
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
While our air purification systems can eliminate harmful airborne contaminants, air scrubbers use germicidal UV lights to attack 99% of airborne microorganisms and surface particles.
Air scrubbers can even help eliminate bad lingering odors from:
Allow our team to clean the most hidden areas of your HVAC system — your air ducts. Through our professional duct cleaning solutions, we’ll remove all dust, dirt, and debris that may be lurking inside your system so you can enjoy:
- Improved air quality
- Maximized comfort
- Optimized system efficiency
Why Choose Brown Heating & Cooling for Indoor Air Quality Services?Brown Heating & Cooling is proud to be Southwest Florida’s preferred source for reliable indoor air quality solutions. Our customers know that when they put their family’s comfort and safety needs in our hands, they can always trust us to provide:
- Licensed, insured, background-checked HVAC technicians
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Quality workmanship
- Warranties on all projects
- No-hassle services