Plumbing Repair in Southwest Florida
At Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, we’re easy to do business with. We’re dedicated to delivering superior workmanship and customer service for all our plumbing services. Whether you need repair for your water heater, water pipes, gas lines, or fixtures, you can depend on us to restore the comforts and conveniences of reliable plumbing.
DIY vs. Professional Plumbing Repair
When it comes to DIY versus professional solutions, we recommend leaving plumbing repair to licensed plumbers for your peace of mind.
If you DIY a repair, there are no guarantees:
- You may not properly identify the problem.
- You may not realize the extent of the problem.
- You may end up doing more harm than good.
Conversely, a professional will perform the task quickly, effectively, and safely, which will ultimately save you money and result in a lasting repair.
Water Heater Repair Throughout Southwest Florida
It is our pleasure to perform the gas and electric water heater repairs you need. If you have scalding water, we can adjust the thermostat. If you have rust-colored water, we can inspect for corrosion and replace your anode rod.
Our teams can resolve a wide range of issues, including:
- Improper water pressure: Often caused by sediment buildup, draining and cleaning the tank can restore your hot water pressure.
- Scalding water: We’ll ensure both thermostats are set to the desired temperature. We recommend around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tank leaks: Our team can prevent further water damage by inspecting for loose heating elements and tank corrosion. We can tighten loose components, but a corroded tank will need to be replaced.
- Rust-colored hot water: Brown water is usually a sign that the tank needs to be flushed, and you may need to replace the anode rod. We can make quick work of this to restore clean and clear water.
- And more!
Southwest Florida Pipe Repair
Your pipes are your plumbing’s infrastructure. Over time, pipes age and deteriorate, resulting in water damage and poor water quality. We recommend scheduling leak detection and repair if you notice:
- Visible leaks
- Water stains on walls, ceilings, or flooring
- Diminished or inconsistent water pressure
- Odd-smelling or -tasting water
- Rust-colored water
- Extremely high water bills
Emergency Gas Line Repair in Southwest Florida
Gas leaks require emergency plumbing repair. If you smell rotten eggs and suspect a gas leak, you should open the windows in your home, evacuate, and call your utility provider immediately to shut off your gas supply.
Make Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing your next call. Our team will promptly perform the repairs needed to safely repair your gas line.
Plumbing Fixture Repair for Southwest Florida Homes
We offer a full range of plumbing fixture repairs, including:
- Sump pump repair: We can repair jammed float switches, clogged discharge lines, and more.
- Toilet repair: Leave it to the professionals to replace worn flapper valves, broken tanks, and more.
- Garbage disposal repair: DIY garbage disposal repair can be extremely dangerous. Jammed disposals and other issues should be addressed by your plumber.
- Faucet and sink repair: We can help with low water pressure, rust, sputtering faucets, and more.
- Whole-home water filter repair: Don’t just deal with slow flow rates, odd-smelling and -tasting water, and unusual noises. Brown can help.
- Water softener repair: We’ll make the necessary repairs if your system isn’t regenerating or your system is leaking.
Why Choose Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing?
When you choose our Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, you can expect a team with experience and expertise. We proudly provide:
- Quality workmanship
- Upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- Warranties on all jobs
- And more