Water Heater Repair in Southwest Florida
Your water heater is essential for the modern conveniences you enjoy. From cleaning and cooking to washing clothes and bathing, reliable hot water is key to completing many routine tasks throughout your home.
At Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, our team knows that prompt water heater repairs are essential when your water heater malfunctions. Our technicians are experts at determining the cause of the failure or malfunction and applying the necessary repairs.
Contact us online or call (941) 722-9276 to request same-day water heater services in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Southwest and Central Florida!
Signs Your Water Heater Requires Repairs in Tampa Bay
There are often signs of small issues long before your water heater breaks down. If you notice any of the following, we recommend scheduling a service appointment today:
- No hot water: Several components can cause you to have no hot water, such as the thermostat, thermocouple, or heating elements. Professional water heater repair is necessary to restore hot water access.
- Tank leaks: If you find pooled water around your water heater tank, don’t wait to schedule service. Act now to avoid water heater failure and limit water damage.
- Water discoloration: Rust-colored hot water is a sign of corrosion. Your tank needs to be flushed to remove sediment buildup.
- Noisy operation: Your water heater shouldn’t be whining, banging, rumbling, or whistling. Abnormal noises could point to sediment in the tank, a leaky valve, or another issue.
If you have no hot water, call (941) 722-9276 for emergency water heater repair. For non-emergent issues, contact us online to schedule water heater repair.
Types of Water Heaters We Repair in Central & Southwest Florida
Our team has the tools, expertise, and replacement components necessary to effectively repair most makes and models. Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing services:
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
Water Heater Repair vs. Replacement
Many water heater problems are easily resolved, especially if you have a newer unit that is still under warranty.
However, it’s often more cost-effective in the long run to replace your water heater if your system is more than 8 years old and:
- Needs a repair that exceeds 50% of the replacement cost
- Needs frequent repairs
- Doesn’t meet your hot water needs
Although we aim to repair your existing water heater if possible, replacing an older water heater with a newer, more energy-efficient unit can significantly reduce your utility bills and deliver more reliable hot water.
If you have water heater issues, call Brown at (941) 722-9276 or contact us online to schedule service. We’ll inspect your water heater and determine if repair or replacement is the right solution for you.
Why Choose Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing?
We proudly serve clients in Sarasota, Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Manatee counties, providing a full range of plumbing services to homeowners that need our service expertise. We’ll always go above and beyond to ensure your water heater is promptly and properly repaired!
When you choose Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, you choose:
- Fast, reliable emergency service
- Upfront pricing
- Background-checked technicians
- Affordable financing
- Quality workmanship
- And more!
Contact us online or call (941) 722-9276 to schedule water heater repairs in Sarasota, Palmetto, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, and Sun City! Our family-owned and -operated company is always ready to provide same-day and emergency service!