Water Heater Installation & Replacement in Southwest Florida
Many essential tasks in your home depend on hot water, from cooking and cleaning to doing laundry and taking showers. When your water heater fails, you need a skilled team to replace it as soon as possible.
At Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, we are here to help with water heater installation and replacement in Sarasota, Bradenton, Palmetto, and the surrounding areas. We’ve served Southwest Florida homeowners since 1967.
We always deliver great customer service, free estimates on water heater replacements, upfront pricing, and warranties on all jobs. Our team is trustworthy and easy to work with, and we’d be glad to provide the expert water heater installation you need.
Does your home need a new water heater? Call our skilled technicians at (941) 722-9276 or reach out online to schedule a water heater installation or replacement today.
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
Water heaters often don’t fail without warning signs. If you can spot the signs of a problem beforehand, you can often avoid being without hot water for an extended period. Call our team at Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing for help if:
- Your water never gets hot enough.
- You experience frequent malfunctions or breakdowns.
- Your water heater is 8 to 12 years old.
Our experts can evaluate your water heater and help you determine whether a water heater repair or replacement is the best choice for your needs.
Contact us online or call (941) 722-9276 for service in Sarasota, Sun City, Lakewood Ranch, or surrounding areas.
How To Choose a New Water Heater
When you need a new water heater, there are several factors to consider when determining the perfect model for your home. These include:
- Fuel type: Gas water heaters tend to be less expensive to operate, but not all homes in Southwest Florida have gas service. In those cases, electric water heaters may be the better option and are more energy-efficient.
- Sizing: The size of the water heater’s tank will affect how much hot water it can supply before running out. Your water heater needs to match your family’s hot water needs, as a tank that’s too small is a nuisance, and a tank that’s too big will waste energy.
- Energy efficiency: The efficiency of your water heater will directly affect your utility costs, so be sure to compare energy-efficiency ratings carefully and select the most efficient model within your budget.
Need help choosing a water heater for your Tampa Bay home? Call (941) 722-9276 or contact us online for helpful advice about your options.
The Water Heater Installation Process
At Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, we can quickly and expertly complete your water heater installation. Our team will:
- Evaluate your hot water needs
- Help you select the best water heater for your needs
- Drain, disconnect, and remove the old water heater
- Place the new water heater in the correct position
- Connect the plumbing, gas, and/or electrical connections
- Test your water heater to ensure proper function
We install both gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Electric water heaters need only basic electrical and plumbing connections, while gas water heaters will need gas, plumbing, and electrical connections.
To request a quote for a water heater replacement in Bradenton, Sun City, or the surrounding areas, call (941) 722-9276 or contact us online today!
Schedule Your Water Heater Installation in Southwest Florida Today
Make sure you have a dependable, efficient water heater by choosing our team at Brown Heating, Cooling and Plumbing. From Sarasota and Bradenton to Lakewood Ranch, we serve homes throughout Central and Southwest Florida. By choosing our trusted team for your water heater replacement, you can expect:
- Friendly, background-checked technicians
- Highly trained technicians who receive ongoing training
- Quality work backed by a warranty
- Same-day service
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates on water heater replacements
For high-quality water heater replacement or new installation anywhere in Southwest Florida, Central Florida, or the Tampa Bay area, call (941) 722-9276 or contact us online.